The Global LPO Conference 2011 – Buyers and Vendors Meet in The UK will address the transformation in the way in which legal services are increasingly delivered. Leading authorities from global legal associations will assess the impact of the UK’s Legal Services Act 2007 on the offshoring industry. Key law firm partners and general counsel will share their experiences and concerns about outsourcing work to countries such as India, South Africa and others. Meanwhile, LPO industry insiders will take the opportunity to address those concerns and help buyers to find the best possible legal support for their firms.
Who is attending?
Between 100 and 150 key executives with extensive interests in the legal outsourcing industry from across the world will attend the Global LPO Conference 2011. Users will include buyers from top law firms/companies in the UK, Europe, the US and other countries with offshoring requirements, such as law firm partners, general counsel (in-house and external), associate general counsel, chief legal officers/chief litigation counsel, company secretaries/senior counsel, legal counsel/directors/officers, and senior solicitors/attorneys.
There will also be senior executives of leading LPO providers from countries such as India, the Philippines, South Africa, Israel, Argentina, Northern Ireland, The Netherlands, Kenya and Mauritius. Their areas of expertise encompass paralegal and legal support services, including legal transcription, document review and coding, contract management and legal research, case law summarisation, deposition and medical summary, e-discovery, patent drafting and comprehensive transaction management.
The conference also invites key representatives from global outsourcing companies, government departments and several associations such as the Bar Council of England and Wales, the Law Society of England and Wales, the Faculty of Advocates, the Society of Indian Law Firms, the Institute of Legal Executives, the Law Centres Federation, the Law Society of Scotland, the Society for Computer & Law, the Law Society of Kenya, the board of Investment-Mauritius, the BP Association of South Africa, the UK’s National Outsourcing Association, the Scottish Law Agents Society and the European Outsourcing Association.
Participation in the conference is limited to the "C" level executives only.
The delegates attending the Global LPO Conference in London include:
GLPOC 2011 Speakers
Global LPO Conference 2010 Testimonial
- Sundeep Srivastava, Director, Pristine councilors Pvt. Ltd., India
- Vinch Neicho, Litigation Support Manager, Allen & Overy LLP, U.K
- James Ngugi, Managing partner, Musyoka Annan & Co, Kenya
- Maria Round, Head of Ethics-Guidance Solicitors Regulation Authority, U.K
- Kirby Twitchen, Allen & Overy, U.K
- Nigel Kissack, Head, Pinsent Masons' Dispute Resolution and Litigation team
- Arihant Patni - Chief Executive Officer, Bodhi Global
- Mark Ross, Vice President – Legal Services, Integreon Managed Solutions
- Rohan Dalal, Mind Crest India Pvt Ltd
- Lee Webb, Cobra Legal Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Dr. Sanjeev Gemawat, Vice President - Legal, DLF Holdings
- Jane Julie Jouanis, Jurist Consult Chamber